2017 Series Schedule
TheBattalion.tv Networks 2017 Schedule
A note to our viewers: Our schedule changes weekly, and sometimes the day of the show.
The challenge is with the Departments or Agencies who's series we are producing may be busy during the period of time they have to Authorize the show we are producing for them and we cannot Broadcast a show without Authorization. In Respect, and for Real-Life-Training purposes, each and every show on our website has been Authorized by the designated Department or Agency.
January 31st - Our first show for 2017 is with Prince Georges County Fire/EMS - St. Josephs Station, the day starts with a vehicle accident with the Engine Company, late night, a call comes in, we ride with the Battalion Chief, we arrive on scene with smoke through-out an apartment complex, the Fire Chief arrives on scene and takes command.
February 28th - You will find this show in the Calaveras Consolidated Fire Series on the West Coast: The Chief offers his time to be one of the Safety Officers. Training is one of the most important components to be safe on the fire ground. The California State Firefighters Association's trainers cover the state with training evolutions that are free to any member, professional or volunteer, this show has some live fire training for Part I and continues with ventilation and then forcible entry; and a short story how one firefighter found The Battalion.
March 23 - We are back in Cortez Colorado with the Cortez Fire Protection District to see how a small town department gears up and trains for a possible Hazmat call, portable pump pool drafting and several EMS calls.
March 30th - In this webisode, we return to Fresno California and spend 12 of a 48 with Battalion Chief Larry French in the 1st Battalion, at Station One which houses an Engine Company, a Battalion Chief and Hazmat. He starts his day like always, at his desk tracking firefighters across his Battalion for the next 48 hours, who's on, who's off and who's trading. Then, he drops in on Engine Company 5 and his first time with a chainsaw, then, he meets up with a big group of Hazmat crew members on-scene at the railroad yard, night falls, a call comes in, it's a structure fire, smoke showing.
May 16th - the re-edited version of the featured The "2017 FDIC Experience" as it begins - We recently filmed in Amherst New York with the Snyder "All Volunteer" Fire Department whom we followed to FDIC in 2016, and they are back again. This show features them are what most departments do a lot of EMS calls and Training, and can the weather change, from a sunny very cold day to a snowy night. A few calls, a few interviews, some great training with a great department as members get ready to go to FDIC in April, and we will once again be there at the Airport in Indianapolis Indiana to follow them on their journey.
May 31st - The morning starts with the Safety Officer arriving on-scene of the structure fire. Back at the station, it's positive pressure fan training with smoke at the tower. Late afternoon, we are riding with a new Battalion Chief with Prince Georges County Fire/EMS 5th Battalion, we see him at his station, we drive his 1st due and meet some of the firefighters at stations in his 1st due and at 6:42AM at the changing of crews, a call comes in...we arrive on scene of a single family home, the flames of the fire have been just put on, a male has been removed from the home and we watch them as the save a life.
June TBD - Back with the Fresno Fire Department and we visit The Shop, to learn more about this professional departments staff that maintain their equipment and learn how they keep their fleet on the road and not in the parking lot.
June TBD - The 2017 FDIC Experience continues with the arrival of the Snyder Fire Department to Indianapolis Indiana to attend training seminars, classes and cruzing the Expo Floor. More info to follow.
More big shows coming...
TheBattalion.tv Networks 2016 Schedule
- January 31st - 6:00PM PST Fresno Fire - Multi Structure Fire / Gas Leak
- February 7th - Mexicali Fire Donation Drive / How can your help?
- February 21st - Meet the members of the Calaveras Consolidated Fire District
- February 28th - Prince Georges County - Meet the crew members on the Rescue at Station 47
- March 20th - The California State Firefighters Association LIVE Fire Training
- April 3rd - The Edmonton Airport Fire Department - Live Fire Training - They respond to a commercial fire
- April 15th - "The FDIC Experience" following the Snyder Fire Dept. from N.Y... to FDIC. Our DP. will be filming them from the 17th through the 23rd, get it the shot!
- May 11th - "The FDIC Experience" Snyder Firefighters arrive at Indy, Day 1 of Training for the 1st Timer, and Classes for the Commissioner
- May 18th - Morning, Opening Ceremonies: Chief Bobby Halton's powerful message, the Commissioner Instructs a class, a FDIC Radio show with the Commish...and more
- June 5th - Expo Set-up, The Commissioner teaches class, The Commissioner on FDIC Blog-Radio, , The Fun-Run with the Boys from Snyder and Bobby Halton the Gladiator that he is...
- June 29th - Wednesday night at 6:00PM PST. Fresno Fire Department - Truck 11, snake for lunch a vehicle extraction after Dinner.
- July 27th - "The FDIC Experience" Finale show - The Chief checks out the Expo Floor. "1st Timer" Lieutenant Mike Hasdeder from the Snyder Fire Department in Buffalo New York participates in his first 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb for the National Fallen Firefighters
- August 15th - Calaveras Consolidated Fire - The First 12 hours of a 48 with this combination department as the test, train, and respond to calls in the Sierra Mountains of California
- September 11th - Our 9/11/11 Ground Zero Dedication Special
- October 2 - Water Rescue on the Calaveras River - Catch up with B.C. Olsen at Incident Command on the Lake Fire
- October 19th - Cortez Fire Protection District - "Women on the Watch" returns. Assistant Chief Bulke - It's all about training and testing equipment.
- November 13th- Our first "Re-Boot" The Jersey Shore Fire with Westampton Township in New Jersey
- November 23rd - We are back once more with the Cortez Fire Protection District with some Hazmat Training and Drafting from a portable water source.
- December 14th - We are back with the Calaveras Fire Protection District, the Battalion Chief returns from the Lake Fire and testing of the Argo continues.
- December 29 - A new Show from Alberta Canada with the Stony Plain Fire Department featuring Drafting Techniques and their new Fort Gary Rescue.
- Happy Holidays!
- The crew at Tule Fog Productions will be enjoying the Holidays with our families. Film Production starts for our 2017 Season in February and our Series returns with all new shows and Battalion LIVE Feed Broadcasts on Wednesday, February 1st...
TheBattalion.tv Networks Fall 2015 Releases - Click on the link to go directly to the show.
- December 20th - 6:00PM PST Mexicali Baja California Mexico
November 15 - 6:00PM PST Prince George's County Fire/EMS
- Meet Mark Brady PIO, Battalion Chiefs 1st Due; now he's back.
- Morningside Station 27 Structure Fire - B.C... Wargo arrives on-scene
- October 25 - Fresno Fire Department
- October 4 - Cortez Fire Protection District
- September 27 - Fresno Fire
- September 12 - Westampton New Jersey
- September 11
**Please note that because all of our shows require authorization by the Department featured in a Series, our scheduled releases are subject to change without notice: it's all about respect.